Saturday, January 4, 2020

Updated Tap My Katamari - Idle Clicker (MOD, unlimited money)

Updated Tap My Katamari - Idle Clicker (MOD, unlimited money)

Best Tap My Katamari - Idle Clicker (MOD, unlimited money)

Additional info : Tap My Katamari - Idle Clicker (MOD, unlimited money)

Updated 09.18.2016 Size 78.7Mb Installs 10 000–50 000 Rated for 3+ years

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe Games, Casual Android 4.3 + Version: 1.6.1 $0 4.0  (935) Tap My Katamari - Idle Clicker (MOD, unlimited money) - You prince, received the order from the King of space only to return the universe and its starry sky with the support of clicks. For this purpose, you get Katamari - Arcane ball to stick to whom everything he touches. Turn your own Katamari into a star and renew the universe! Full Description Updated to version 1.6.1!

Get Full Apk Here

0 comments: